Gasoline and diesel distillation tester
Scope: suitable for distillate determination for natural gasoline(stable light hydrocarbon), motor gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuel, special boiling point solvent, naphtha, petroleum solvent oil, kerosene, diesel, crude oil, distillate fuels and similar petroleum products.
The instrument is designed and manufactured in accordance with the national standard GB/T 6536, GB/T 7534, GB/T 2282, GB/T 18255,ASTM D86 ASTM D850 ISO 3405. It adopts the original temperature sensor of German JUMO company and the most advanced CNC optical detection system. It can automatically complete the whole process of distillation testing. It is dual ways structure and can simultaneously test two samples.
With reasonable structure, stable performance and simple operation, it is an ideal analysis equipment.
1. Temperature range: room temperature~400℃; resolution 0.10.1℃.
2. The water bath uniform temperature range: 0~60℃ (compressor refrigeration) ; internal circulation.
Recovery chamber thermostat range: 3~40℃.
3. Distilling rate: 4~5ml/min
4. Volume detection range: 0～101ml; resolution 0.1ml
5. Temperature testing components: PT100 (original temperature sensors of German JUMO company).
6. Display: 128*64 large-screen display in English.
7. Heating method: infrared radiated heating
8. Printing: 20 lines character dot matrix printing
9. Power consumption: less than 4kw
10. Refrigeration: refrigerated by compressor (France DANFOS)
11. Ambient temperature: 15~35℃
12. Humidity: 30%～80%RH
13. Power supply: 220±10％V AC 50Hz±2Hz
14. Operation mode: program start; simple operation (domestic exclusive technology).