Oil dielectric loss tester is based on IEC and the relevant provisions of the state, to play their own technological superiority, and developed high-precision, digital instrumentation. The apparatus uses high-frequency induction heating, even heating, fast temperature rise speed, short time. The microprocessor control and calculation,realize automation, capacitance and dielectric loss of high measuring precision, stability, good repeatability of data. Output voltage of 0 ~ 2000V is continuous and adjustable, suitable for different sample the voltage level required. Widely used in transformer oil, capacitor oil and cable oil dielectric loss measurement.
1. Using electromagnetic induction heating technique, even heating, fast temperature rise speed, short time.
2. The output voltage 500V ~ 2000V is continuous and adjustable, suitable for different sample the voltage level required.
3. The temperature control is accurate, is not affected by environment temperature influence.
4. High measurement accuracy, stable, reproducible data.
5. A boot detection circuit, no grounding or earthing is not good to give a hint.
6. A short-circuit protection circuit, short circuit and high voltage output circuit.
1. Measurement range: capacitance: 1pF ~ 200pF
Dielectric loss: 0 ~ 10%
2. Measurement precision:
Capacitance: + ( 0.5% C+1pF )
Dielectric loss: + ( 1% D+0.00008 )
3. Resolution:: 0.01pF capacitor
Dielectric loss: 1 x 10-5
4. Range of temperature: room temperature to 100 DEG C.
5. + / - 0.5 DEG C, the precision of temperature control
6. The output voltage: 0 ~ 2000V continuously adjustable
7. A working power supply: AC220V + 10% 50HZ
8. Temperature: 0 ~ 40
9. Relative humidity: less than or equal to 90% without dew
10. Weight: 10kg