Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2014-12-19 Origin:Site
The lubricating oil is liquid lubricant used in all types of machinery to reduce friction, protect the machinery and processing accessories. It is mainly for lubrication, cooling, anti-rust, cleaning, sealing and buffer role. When engine running, if some of the friction parts are not properly lubricated, it will produce a dry friction. Practice has proved that dry friction heat generated in a short period of time is sufficient to make the metal melt, resulting in damage to the parts of machine even stuck the (that’s the main reason for many leaks or oil spills car cylinder, axle failure.) Therefore it must be good lubrication for friction parts in the engine. When the lubricating oil flow to the friction parts, it will adhere to the friction on the surface as form a layer of film, which reduces friction resistance between the parts of the machine, the strength and toughness of the film is played a key role of lubrication function. Lubricating oil accounted for 85% of the lubricating material, there are many types of grades of lube oil in the world. Now it will use about 38 million tons lubricating oil every year. New lube oil is usually of high price so to use a lubricating oil recycling machine to purify the waste lube oil is a nice choice.
The overall requirements of the lubricating oil:
1. Reduce friction and Anti-wear. To save energy, reduce wear to extend machine life, enhance economic efficiency;
2. Cooling，required to keep the frictional heat from the machine;
3. Sealed, leak proof, dustproof, gas proof;
4. Anti-corrosion rust-proof, to protect the friction surface without deterioration of the oil or foreign erosion;
5. Clean and Rinse. Cleaning out the dirt on scale of the friction area;
6. Stress dispersion buffer, to distribute the load and ease the impact and shock absorption;
7. The kinetic energy transmission, hydraulic system and remote control motor and friction continuously variable speed transmission.