Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2012-10-10 Origin: Site
High-vacuum Insulating Oil Purifiers
Purifying insulating oils
With the higher costs of oils and ever increasing environmental regulations and liability, it is no longer economical to replace electrical insulating oils to renew their dielectric strength. Restoring these oils to their original strength through purification is now a necessity.
ZYD series High Vacuum (Hi-Vac) Oil Purification Systems are designed specifically to meet the operational, economic and environmental needs of industry in purifying insulating oils.
Through our proven dehydration, degasification and filtration techniques, ZYD systems can quickly and easily remove”
FREE& EMULSIFIED WATER TO < 3 PPM
FREE & DISSOLVED AIR GASES TO 0.1% OF TOTAL GAS CONTENT
PARTICULATE MATTER TO 0.5 MICRONS NOMINAL
OTHER CONTAMINANTS USING UNIQUE MEDIA DESIGNS
ZYD Series are easy to use and require very little maintenance. Any easy to read flow chart is provided on the electrical panel and is superimposed over all switches, buttons and indicating/warning lights.
ZYD systems can be used as stationary units for manufactured within a variety of trailer configurations to be completely portable and self-contained
1. Systems designed and manufactured to meet your specific needs.
2. Proven reliability backed by more than 20 years of design experience.
3. Streamlined, safe, quiet & dependable operation.
4. Removes impurities without damage to costly additives
5. removes free & emulsified(total) water to less than 3 PPM, free & dissolved air and gases to 0.1% of total gas content, varnishes, paints, acids, resins and oxidized agents using unique media
6. Particulate removal to 0.5 micron nominal
7. Regeneration system series BZ to remove acid, free carbon available
8. Controls designed for manual or fully automatic operation
9. Capable of full integration into monitoring and control systems using PLC options
10. Electrical components enclosed in NEMA 4 weatherproof housing or NEMA 7 explosion proof housing
11. Modular design for easy moitoruing and Maintenance
12. Available in a wide range of options ad slid configurations