Manufacture black motor oil recycling plant model EOS-10 (10 tons/day), mini diesel refinery,, vacuum oil distillation plant
Our newly type oil distillation plant EOS is applicable for recycling engine oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil, form oil, rail oil, compressor oil, vacuum pump oil, axle oil, slideway oil, bearing oil, turbine oil, cylinder oil, drawing oil, conduction oil, quenching oil, insulation oil and rolling oil in industries of petroleum, chemical, cement, metallurgy, mining, electricity, shipbuilding, machinery, military, rubber, instrumentation, transportation, building materials, paper making etc. It is mainly for the waste engine oil in various automobile repair plants and 4S stores, floating mixed oils and light coal tar oil which are from various industrial and mining enterprises and flow into sewer, schizolytic crude oils of straws and firewood. After distillation classification treatment, the oil is processed to base oil and diesel. It will never reverse color.
Main Devices & Features
1. Gasification reaction still: designed regarding the production scale; equipped inside with material adding preheating tube; heat source adopts infrared electrical heater or coal etc.
2. Catalytic tower: made regarding production scale; with clapboards inside and downside the tower; with highly efficient chemical filler upside which is adjusted regarding the season and customer requirement.
3. Cooler: cooling water enters from the bottom and flows out of the top.
4. Oil water separator: adopts the principle that water has bigger density than oil to layered and separately discharged oil and water.
5. Oil gas separator: recycle the non-condensable gases into furnace to be burned or purified and then discharged out. It both resolves environment protection problem and saves fuel.
6. Fire arrester: it is actually a liquid phase epitaxy seal which contains water downside. Non-condensable gases enter into the water and then come out; then the gases are sent through gas pipeline into the furnace to be burned, which can prevent gases to flow back to avoid fire disaster caused by backfire.
7. Preheating tank: preheat the material by the flue temperature to remove water.