This instrument conforms to the oscillation degassing method of GB/T17625-1998 Determination of Componental Contents of Gases Dissolved in Insulating Oil by Gas Chromatography Method; and conforms to the oscillation heating method of DL429.4-91 Water-Soluble Acid Quantative Determination Method. It is applied in labs for constant temperature timing heating, oscillating, degassing for various liquids. This instrument adopts micro computer program control, English menu, key operation to achieve man-machine conversation, convenient and easy to operate,with accurate temperature control. It has features of small size, light weight, low noise etc.
1. Large screen LED display, English menu input, simple key operation.
2. Adopt micro computer control, PID self-tuning temperature control mode, more accurate temperature control.
3. Mechanical transmission of fatigue resistance, vibration resistance, free from maintenance, low noise.
4. Equipped with built-out thermowell convenient for the operator to observe.
5. Small size, light weight, nice appearance.
6. Can put eight pieces 50ml or 100ml injectors at the same time.
7. Can put four pieces 250ml conical flasks at the same time.
| Display || English LCD display |
| Temperature range || Room temperature ~ 120 ℃ |
| Temperature accuracy |
| Room temperature ~ 50 ℃ ± 0.2 ℃; |
50 ℃ ~ 100 ℃ ± 0.3 ℃
50 ℃ ~ 100 ℃ ± 0.5 ℃
| Oscillation frequency || 275± 3 beats / min |
| Oscillation amplitude || 35mm |
| Chromatography degassing oscillation || Vibrating for 20 minutes, motionless for 10 minutes; constant temperature of 50 ℃ |
| Water-soluble acid oscillation || Shaking five minutes, constant temperature of 75 ℃; |
| Other physical oscillation || Arbitrarily set for shaking, heating from 0 to 99 minutes, Arbitrarily set for constant temperature from 0 to 120 degree. |
| Noise || <40 dB |
| Power Supply || AC220V±10% |
| Frequency || 5℃～45℃ |
| Ambient Temperature || 5℃～45℃ |
| Environment humidity || ≤85% |
| Overall dimension || About 32 Kg |