The tester has been applied for regular homoeothermic heating, vibration and degasification of various liquids in experimental labs, conforming to the oscillating degasification method of GB/T17625-1998 Determination of Componental Contents of Gases Dissolved in Insulating Oil by Gas Chromatography Method and the oscillating heating method of Determination Method of Water-soluble Acid.
The tester employs microcomputer program control system, English menu and no logo buttons, which is easy to operate. It has advantages of high temperature control accuracy, small, light and low noise, which is very economical and environmental.
1. Equipped with large color LCD, English menu and no logo buttons, easy to operate
2. Employ microcomputer control system and PID automatic temperature control system, which ensure accurate temperature control
3. Adopts mechanical drive system with advantages of anti-fatigue, anti-vibration, maintenance free and low noise.
4. Outer thermometer socket design is convenient for operators’ observation and comparison.
5. Elaborate surface, small, light, convenient to move.
6. It can be simultaneously placed inside with 8 pieces of one hundred-milliliter injectors and 4 pieces of 250 milliliter triangular flasks
| Method of Display： || Color LCD display |
| Temperature Range： || Room temperature～120℃ |
| Temperature Control Accuracy： || Room temperature～50℃±0.2℃； |
| Oscillation Frequency： || 275±3 period/min； |
| Oscillation Amplitude： || 35mm； |
| Chromatography Oscillation Degasification： || Oscillation Period: 20 Min; Silent Period: 10Min; Homoeothermic Temperature: 50℃ |
| Water-soluble Acid Oscillation： || Oscillation Period: 5 Min; Homoeothermic Temperature: 75℃； |
| Other Physical Oscillation： || Arbitrary oscillation setting within 99 minutes, silent period: ±5S |
| Noise： || <40 db |
| Power Supply： || AC 220V±10%； |
| Frequency： || 50Hz±5% |
| Ambient Temperature： || 5℃～45℃ |
| Ambient Humidity: || ≤85% |